There are so many details when preparing for a wedding… So often it is the “details” that make the day exceptional.
On Sunday, our family was part of a friend’s wedding celebration. We watched as her dreams came true… And, we watched as God answered prayer after prayer for her special day.
This weekend, we will celebrate with Mitchell and Alydia. This has been one well-prepared bride. Alydia is organized and has thought through many details in preparation for the big day.
She said, “God reminds me over and over He is in the details. He is just so overwhelmingly intimate. So often He just leaves me in awe.”
- Have you been in awe of the Lord lately?
- Have you recognized the intentional, deliberate, and kind way that the Lord seeks to reveal Himself to You?
In the middle of all our preparations … Maybe, like me, you need to pause to reflect on the
- and kind way God is showing Himself
Open my eyes, that I may see
Glimpses of truth Thou hast for me;
Place in my hands the wonderful key
That shall unclasp and set me free.
Silently now I wait for Thee,
Ready my God, Thy will to see,
Open my eyes, illumine me,
Cheryl and I would love to have you join us for the 21 Day Challenge.
- Choose your start time
- Choose your challenge. Seek the Lord for what He would have you to do
- Let us know and we’ll be praying for you!